FULL TIME EBAY, AMAZON AND PROFESSIONAL VIDEO, AUDIO, AND LIGHTING EQUIPMENT
SUPPLY SALES SPECIALIST NEEDED!!! (NORTH MIAMI)
Fast-paced, reputable and well-established 40 year old North Miami Video Production Support and Rental Firm seeks an EBAY/AMAZON SPECIALIST who has knowledge in sales as well as video, audio, and lighting equipment. This person will be responsible for creating listings for an existing successful eBay account. We have more than 3800 positive feedback ratings.
Budget Video Rentals, related to the eBay operations, has virtually all of the latest and greatest video cameras, audio and video recorders (digital and tape) and an extremely wide assortment of grip, lighting, support, infrared and specialized underwater gear and a lot more.
Budget Video Sales has hundreds of dealer accounts worldwide.
The eBay, Amazon and Professional Video, Audio, and Lighting Equipment Supply Sales Specialist position requires a person with intimate knowledge of the latest and most popular professional HD cameras and current video gear including all current professional cameras, plasma displays, video machines, lighting instruments, Camera Support Systems and associated audio and grip gear. You must love cameras and equipment for this position!
Note that this is not a training position. You must have had previous experience in video production field.
High Energy and detail-oriented perfectionist most desired. If you are neat, thorough and conscientious with equipment and paperwork then advancement opportunity is unlimited.
Skills such as technical problem solving, the stamina to work under pressure, the ability to do research and to learn along with a desire to assist in the performance of both routine and specialty tasks are necessary in this career. We provide salary commensurate with performance, a fun atmosphere and flexible hours.
To get an idea about us please take a look at eBay seller “AuctionSetup” or visit www.auctionsetup.com, www.budgetvideo.com, and www.budgetvideosales.com.
We have a non-smoking office.
Bilingual English/Spanish a big plus but not required.
Salary will be adjusted to the individual.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL - email resume only:
Experience / Skills
• Knowledge about Video Production, Cameras, Lighting and Grip;
• Knowledge of the operation and maintenance of video production equipment;
• Knowledge of the general techniques required in video production;
• An eye for details;
• The ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
• Experience selling on eBay/Amazon;
• Familiarity with standard eBay/Amazon procedures, concepts and practices within the eBay/Amazon community;
• A proven ability to sell;
• Strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to problem-solve in a fast-paced environment;
• The ability to work with minimal supervision in fast-paced environment;
• Computer skills;
• Superb verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to communicate with potential customers via telephone & e-mail;
• EXCELLENT customer service and customer relations skills.
Serious experience selling on eBay is absolutely required for this position. We have literally hundreds of items for you to research, photograph, list, and sell.
Open are full and part-time permanent positions. Hours can be flexible - we are open from 8am - 8pm.