Our ideal candidate is an artist who is a true 3ds Max generalist. Someone who is highly creative, can multi-task and works well with production deadlines. The candidate must have strong Modeling, Animation, Rigging, and Lighting skills, and be versed in current rendering technology. The artist will create a wide variety of Models for Architecture, Characters, Props, Vehicles, and General Organic elements for the type of Medical Illustrations and Accident Reconstructions that our firm is known for. This person must thrive on working together with a small team where every member of is involved throughout the production process. We believe that a small, focused, and dedicated team of talented people can create amazing work.
• Create high quality 3D characters, environments, and props that complement the Art Direction and style desired by the client.
• Create detailed, accurate animations of characters for our scene files.
• Work with art leads and designers to plan, layout and execute vision of project.
• Artists must be able to work independently or in small groups to trouble-shoot and provide solutions to production issues related to asset creation and world building
• Ability to work in observance of the project budget and schedule, while remaining capable of adapting to shifting priorities
• Collaborate with Project Managers and fellow Animators to maintain an efficient and successful production process.
DK Global provides animations, medical illustrations, videos, and mobile app solutions for trial attorneys. This industry is challenging, high paced, and exciting.
DK Global is an equal opportunity employer and offers medical, dental, and vision insurance (employer co-sponsored), one week of vacation, six paid holidays per year, and sick time pay.
Travel: Negligible (Clean DMV) Schedule: 40+ hours per week
Experience / Skills
Requirements and Qualifications
• 5-7 years of experience with 3ds Max as a Generalist
• Possess advanced 3D skills using 3ds Max.
• Must be highly proficient using Adobe Photoshop to create textures.
• Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
• Possess the ability to quickly learn and adapt to art and production pipelines.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Self-motivated individual with a willingness to continue learning.
• Strong portfolio showcasing your most recent work.
• BA, BFA or an equivalent professional certification.
• Character Animation
• Character Setup and Rigging
• 3D Modeling – Environment, Vehicle and Props
• Materials and Texture creation and editing
• Lighting with Mental Ray or Vray
• Particles and Dynamics
• Experience with Z-Brush or Mudbox is a plus
About DK Global
DK Global is a full-service interactive media provider that helps legal teams express themselves in a clear, compelling, and accurate way. It is our mission to provide outstanding litigation support services to civil, criminal, plaintiff, and defense attorneys, through the delivery of dynamic animations and illustrations.