This position will be responsible for managing / owning the digital presence of Speak For Yourself from end to end including but not limited to…
- Creating original digital video, images, and audio in and around the show live events, for, and with talent specific to that show.
- Oversee production for show specific content. This can include, but is not limited to, graphic production, editing, story development, show production, talent prep and video shooting/directing.
- Utilize data to initiate programming priorities, rundowns, etc, and also to follow-up, report successes, compare against industry and to drive improvement.
- Coordinate content – whether show, brand, talent, original video, etc – across each screen – whether TV, web, app, livestream, social, etc.
- Build and maintain relationships across a variety of groups including sales, marketing, programming, digital, linear, studio and other show teams.
Experience / Skills
- Should have 2-4 years of Cable/TV production and/or Digital editorial experience.
- Associate Producers should have a comprehensive knowledge of action as well as a substantial understanding of the tricks and respective terminology.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with talent, athletes, team managers, event staff, outside producers and all other persons involved with productions.
- Should have a command of production terminology and procedures.
- Adobe Production Suite (Photoshop, Premiere), After Effects.
- Must have a basic understanding and experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Explorer.
- Should also be able to operate production related equipment.
Production: Proficient in social, and digital video, and audio content production, including the ability to execute flawless spelling and grammar with quick turnaround, track record of high quality Photoshop-style design skills with quick turnaround, proven Premiere/Final Cut-style video editing skills with quick turnaround, and experience shooting/directing original video and streaming content
Data: using data to help better tell stories across platforms, and working with data tools (i.e., spreadfast, sharablee, platform analytics tools) to create content, develop audiences and judge performance
Platforms: Deep knowledge of what works on all digital platforms and experience working with digital platforms, including owned and operated platforms and 3rd party platforms
About Fox Sports
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Broadcasting Company; FS1, FS2; FOX Sports Regional Networks, their affiliated regional web sites and national programming; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes and FOX College Sports. In addition, FOX Sports also encompasses FOX Sports Digital, which includes FOXSports.com, FOX Sports GO, Whatifsports.com and Yardbarker.com. Also included in the Group are FOX’s interests in joint-venture businesses Big Ten Network and BTN 2Go, as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.