• Handle moderately complex assignments through analysis and evaluation of business processes, system processes, and
• Provide in-depth analysis for more complex issues in areas such as client operations, problem management, quality
and optimization, production facility management, compliance and Continuity of Business (CoB), Streaming support;
recommend and implement solutions in these areas.
• Escalate issues as appropriate to next-level support.
• Participate in control activities (risk, self-assessment, CoB, audit, etc.); recommend enhancements.
• Collect and organize requirements for production projects and content delivery.
• Maintain responsibility for gathering, compiling and synthesizing information with regard to technology processes; create
and prepare reports.
• Assist in project planning, scheduling and implementation; initiate appropriate action to stay on schedule.
• Assist in post-implementation support and system enhancements.
• Operate video distribution models, logical and physical databases, data dictionaries, and schemas.
• Test and operate moderately complex video storage software.
• Apply good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in technology infrastructure in accomplishing
• Provide informal guidance to new or lower level video editors.
• Make evaluative judgments based on analysis of factual information; resolve problems by identifying and selecting
solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents.
• Directly impact the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impact own team and closely
related work teams.
• Exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical manner.
Experience / Skills
• 6+ years experience relevant to the position.
• High level of proficiency with EMS, Avid, Adobe Premiere, Final cut Pro, Video switching, audio conference, videoconference, after effects and AV capturing devices.
• Ability to perform moderately complex and varied assignments in support of the team.
• Ability to exchange moderately complex information within team and with others.
• Analytical thinking and knowledge of video production and methodologies.
• Planning, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
• Team-oriented and collegial approach to addressing challenges.
• Strong people, process, and business focus.
• High level of proficiency with all MS Office products, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and SharePoint.
• Bachelor's degree or work experience related to role.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’sMission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standardsexplain how we do it. Ourmissionis to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.