Sell the dream of travel, speaking new languages, and opening eyes at EF Education First. We are looking for an insanely talented visual person to join our creative studio based in Hong Kong —yes Hong Kong!
Be part of a team that conceives and designs EF’s global brand across multiple platforms.
Our ideal candidate:
• Tells a story through capturing the essence of our students, teachers, and staff through our educational/travel experiences
• Can drive through videos from beginning to end, pitch concepts, write scripts, shoot, edit & post-production
• Can work as director of photography, experience with lighting and operating a range of cameras
• Can direct real people and actors, shoot solo or lead small crews
• Works with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, INDD, Premiere, After Effects)
• Has some experience with animation or motion graphics
• Wants to work on a multinational team based in EF’s regional Asia hub
• Has a passion for travel and new cultures
Check out vimeo.com for some of our work.
Please provide a cover letter, CV and links to your online work/ showreel.
About Education First (EF)
As the world’s largest private education company, EF specializes in languages, academics,and cultural experience. We have over 46,500 teachers and salespeople, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. Together, we break down barriers of language, culture and geography, opening the world through education.
Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook or check out careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.