We are looking for a visionary and self-motivated Executive Producer who knows how to implement consistent and effective media solutions for consumer-facing marketing experience, one who understands the dynamics of representing a brand and apply marketing principles to developing media. You will be part of a larger team of media professionals that seeks to inspire and influence the broader Microsoft culture. You are resourceful and innovative, and pride yourself on the quality and effectiveness of your work. You have a flexible approach, are able to handle ambiguity and possess the ability to re-prioritize in response to the needs of the business.
Executive Producer Responsibilities:
Drive project scoping discussions to understand specifications, content and delivery expectations and define the best solutions to meet client requirements short term with long term impact.
• Engage with appropriate Supplier for quality solutions
• Lead the planning, design and direction of solutions for video productions, live events, shoots and interactive elements
• Understand the process and capable to produce or direct detailed video shoot schedules and production, finalizing scripts, obtaining required permits, legal agreements, talent and location scouting and acquisition and the management of production costs throughout project lifecycle
• End to end project management of production schedules to delivery of final product
• Assist with outsourcing, identifying vendor resources, obtaining and negotiating quotes, and scoping assignments
• Facilitates communication upward and across project team- including project status, project schedules, justifications for variances, and technical information (architecture, design, specifications, and implementation objectives)
• Work with Senior leadership and Executives in a video production environment
• Partner with Corporate Communication and PR teams on long term strategy for the corporation in relation to media needs
• Understand and adopt Microsoft brand guidelines and marketing strategies
Experience / Skills
Knowledge and Experience:
• 8+ years of working experience as a producer in an agency, firm or digital medium producing medium to large scale productions.
• Strategic visionary
• Skilled communicator who can translate marketing objectives into creative solutions that have business impact
• Experience producing in a Broadcast environment, live and pre-recorded scenarios with some experience in webcasting.
• A seasoned media leader who has 8+ years of working experience as a producer in an agency, firm or digital medium producing medium to large scale productions.
• Deep understanding of video production from concept through post production and digital media delivery systems.
• Great passion and validated talent leading the development, execution and distribution of media in any format across a variety of devices.
• Demonstrated ability to influence teams without authority
• Mature and co-operative style with partner organizations and teams
• Stellar presentation and communication skills, with the proficiency to bridge gaps between multiple partners and Production Company or agency.
• Problem solving skills – ability to identify and mitigate potential projects risks up front and work toward resolution, and to mitigate risk and understand when to elevate an issue for awareness or help mid-project
• Personality – outgoing, sense of humor, enjoys fast pace, also customer focused relationship builder
Production Studios is a premier production and post-production facility wholly owned by Microsoft and located just off main campus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.