ProductionHUB.com is looking for a detail-oriented, part-time customer support and profile specialist to join our team. Our ideal candidate has a professional background in television, film, commercial or corporate video production, and a well-rounded working knowledge of the industry. Previous sales experience and sales/marketing work in the media or entertainment industry is also huge plus. This position is part-time (2-3 days a week) initially, with opportunity for growth into a full-time Sales / Account Management role.
ProductionHUB is passionate about the production industry. We strive to connect people and companies with great professionals, vendors and production resources. We are extremely customer-service oriented. A huge part of your role with the company will be to represent our brand in a positive way to the members of our online community and help them succeed in finding work and being found by new clients or employers. We've found that one of the best ways to connect with people is through traditional phone calls. We spend a lot of time talking to our clients and customers on the phone and face-to-face at industry events and tradeshows. If making calls and answering phones isn't your thing, this is not the job you're looking for.
We like self-starters. We hope to show you the ropes and then hand them over to you so that you can take ownership of your role with the company and make it your own. We want you to be passionate about our industry, our company and your job, and always be thinking of ways to enhance customer experiences and improve internal processes at ProductionHUB.
• Read, check and verify new profiles for quality-control and customer service purposes
• Call and welcome new profiles and assist them with setting up their profile as needed
• Email customers with customized information and assistance regarding their profiles
• Assist users with updating their profile information
• Educate users on additional opportunities to increase their exposure on ProductionHUB
• Generate Sales and Advertising Leads
• Support the Sales and Marketing departments
• You tell us! What do we need? What else can you contribute?
A positive attitude is a must for us, as are great communication skills, pride in your work, and an eye for detail.
- Room for growth for the right candidates.
- Flexible schedule. Hourly base, plus commissions.
No recruiters or phone calls, please.
Experience / Skills
• Background in professional-level video, film or TV production.
• Familiarity with crew position names and responsibilities, set lingo, equipment and general production terminology.
• Sales/marketing background preferred. Advertising sales or online marketing experience a plus.
• Experience with cold calling and handling customer service calls. Must be comfortable with, and enthusiastic about, making phone calls
• Professional and engaging writing ability.
• Positive, upbeat personality
• Be able to tolerate sweets, cupcakes, and cookie temptation daily. (We wish we were kidding.)
ProductionHUB is a global network of local crew and vendors. Our community is made up over 150,000 production professionals and companies experienced in all facets of production, from corporate video and commercials to live events, film, television, digital media and everything in between. We reduce the headaches and time associated with selecting and hiring freelancers and vendors by connecting clients with verified, professional content creators and reliable vendors.