The primary responsibility of the 3-D Animator/Motion Graphics Artist is to design and create high-end, 3-D motion graphics for all Denver Broncos distribution platforms, including Broadcast, Stadium, Web and other internal and external uses. The 3-D Animator/Motion Graphics Artist will work closely with Broncos Broadcast Media and ThunderVision staff to create broadcast graphics packages, electronic display and IPTV graphics and may be asked to assist the Digital Media team in the creation of web-based graphics. This artist will also work with sponsorship and team with marketing and other Broncos and SMC Departments to provide creative direction for their clients and team initiatives. In addition to graphic creation, this person will also assist in editing high-end videos and will work as part of a team, when needed, on remote, ENG and studio productions.
Experience / Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Media Production, Fine Arts, or related field.
• Competence with graphic software (3D Studio Max, Cinema 4D, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator).
• At least 4 years’ experience in motion graphic production, preferably in a broadcast or sports environment.
• At least 4 years’ experience with broadcast graphics technology platforms (Ross Xpression, Chyron or VizRT).
• Knowledge and experience with editing software programs (Adobe Premiere preferred).
• Creative writing skills and ability to plan and organize are essential.
• Strong communication, business, problem solving and customer-service oriented skills.
• Experience in Live Event Television production.
• Experience with scoreboard and LED control systems preferred.
• Candidate must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, responsible, and able to operate calmly under pressure.
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends when required.
• Candidate must work well in a collaborative environment and work as part of a team.
• Innovative/creative thinker with enterprising ideas.