Supports Deluxe FS in the creative design of all DMS and Deluxe Rewards communications. Graphic Designer will create communications that engage, attract and drive desired behaviors for Deluxe clients. Responsible for the design, layout and formatting of all communications materials; print, web, email, landing pages and digital banners. Designs may integrate typographic, photographic, illustrative and other elements. Must have a sense of concept development, knowledge of marketing best practices and a great understanding of graphic productions, in addition to communication, research and problem-solving skills.
• Conceptualizes and creates emails, web banners, flash banners and print collateral to convey each marketing project’s message effectively maintaining brand guidelines for all clients and integrating any new brand standards.
• Participates in conceptualization meetings with clients designed to generate new ideas through discussion and to develop these ideas into viable projects or promotions.
• Writes creative briefs and traffics design drafts and edits through appropriate parties including internal/external clients and vendors.
• Communicates daily with Traffic Manager as well as members of Marketing Department to keep them updated on the progress of current Creative Projects. Ability to work on multiple projects at one time, meeting the required priority of workload and delivery timelines
• Presents creative work to clients in an effort to get buy-in on concepts with minimal changes required.
Experience / Skills
• Bachelors (or equivalent experience) in Graphic Design
• 3-6 years of experience as a Graphic Designer or Production Artist
• Organization and multitasking skills a must
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Self-Starter and motivated
• Has a great understanding of all graphic production aspects for producing print and interactive communications
• Experienced user in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. HTML coding ability a plus.
-Drug screen and background check required.