Live X is accepting applications for an ENTRY LEVEL Assistant Video Editor position for our New York office.
Based in New York City, Live X is a full-service production company, designing, producing, and broadcasting live events for global brand leaders. From creative concept development, video, VFX and animation, to live production, encoding and streaming, Live X uses innovative technologies to help industry-leading clients all over the world create captivating live events and multimedia to increase engagement and build brands.
We are looking for hard-working and responsible individuals with a passion for live experiences. Live streaming involves working long hours in fast-paced, high-stress environments.
At Live X we assume many responsibilities and must be adaptable to many circumstances.
The responsibilities of our Assistant Editor may include but are not limited to the following:
• report to in-house Video Editor & Motion Graphic artist
• manage video projects from concept to completion.
• design and implement multimedia outlines and identity packages for a variety of video types (lectures, multimedia presentations, commercial packages, etc.)
• design and animate graphics and text
• editing interview/presentation footage
• managing data on multiple drives, NAS & LTO
• collaborate with freelancers, such as sound designers, color artists, VO actors, etc.
• work with other media: photo editing, graphic design, reading and writing, quality control, etc.
• brainstorm, storyboard & scripting, as requested
Experience / Skills
Applicant must be:
• Video editor, preferably with formal training (bachelor’s degree in Film/Video related field preferred)
• Expertise in professional video standards: codecs, bitrate, framerate, fields, plus
• Proficient with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator, Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Network Storage, LTO
• A strong collaborator with a motivated, can-do, ready-to-work attitude
• Fluent in problem solving: we want to be able to hand you a script and a hard drive and have you hit the ground running