Zynga is seeking an exceptional individual in the role of Graphic Designer to join our creative marketing team where they will focus on the creation of engaging marketing assets across our network of social slots and Match 3 games. This individual will arrive at Zynga with a portfolio of work highlighting their ability to create visually appealing compositions that steer behavior in accordance with project goals.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the conceptualization and production of assets tied to marketing campaigns, featuring prominent clients, across the Zynga Social Slots and Match game portfolio. This individual will frequently be asked to deliver high quality, engaging designs on abbreviated timelines, working closely with other Designers, Product Managers, and other team members. This individual will report to a Principal Graphic Designer.
• Design a wide array of assets that lead to engaging experiences for our users
• Given a creative brief, design compelling assets geared towards meeting and achieving the goals set forth
• Follow brand standards for external clients, as well as internal game and partner teams
• Effectively communicate ideas to a wide variety of team personnel, such as product managers, designers, marketing channel owners and more
• Work with Principle Graphic Designer to both conceptualize and iterate on compositions for deployment across mobile platforms
• Supplement, alter and create concept art as needed, including digital painting, to achieve optimal results with compositions
Experience / Skills
• 1-2 years of graphic design experience, specifically in creating assets driving engaging experiences on mobile devices
• Advanced experience with Adobe Photoshop (Creative Cloud); proficiency in Adobe Illustrator; demonstrated understanding of Adobe After Effects and/or Autodesk Maya is a major plus
• Advanced knowledge of design principles such as composition, color theory, typography, visual hierarchy, and more
• Attentive to design feedback and able to quickly iterate on compositions in a manner that successfully addresses creative direction
• Team player with desire to place focus on the success of the team versus individual
• Link to an online portfolio, featuring work specific to the mobile design space
• At least 2 references speaking to professional aptitude