We are searching for a full time Audio Visual Technicians in New York City.
• Setup, Strike and basic operation of AV equipment - includes running/taping cables, setting speakers, mixers, projectors and other AV gear as required.
• Truck Loading and Unloading - Along with pushing cases, stacking/down-stacking cases, and moving gear between rooms.
• Technical Understanding - Strives to remain technically adapt in ever changing environments. This includes downloading and referencing equipment manuals on the go. We don't expect you to know everything but we expect you to take the time to learn when necessary.
Experience / Skills
Qualified candidates must present a professional and positive image, have proven customer service and communication skills, possess strong organizational skills and have attention to details. A desire to exceed our customer’s expectation is key. Experience with audio visual equipment and services are required. This is a full time position. Reliable transportation and the ability to work mornings, afternoons and weekends is required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum of three (3) years of field based experience preferred
• Interpersonal Skills – Works well with a team and provides exceptional customer service to our clients.
• Technical knowledge of Audio, Video, Projection, Computer, Lighting and Rigging equipment.
• Portrays a polished professional image to meet company dress code requirements
• Must be able to accommodate a rotating work schedule to include nights and weekends.
• Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds on a regular basis