As the Graphic Designer for Circular, you will be responsible for developing layouts and creative concepts for the retail Circular. You must be efficient with Adobe Creative Suite Software including: InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator and have a solid background in print production. Must have a high aesthetic and understanding of design and typography. Must be well organized and able to communicate ideas with team members. Must be flexible and able to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment, synthesize and accept both positive and negative feedback, and manage multiple projects from start to finish. Additional responsibilities include directing in-house photoshoots (if engaged for store brands or seasonal projects), stock photography selection, mentoring junior designers, and developing relationships with internal and external business partners.
Experience / Skills
- 3+ years of experience with retail advertising
- 3+ years of experience with graphic design
- Bachelor's Degree: Graphic Design/Marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present work confidently to business partners
- Strong design skills
- Superior knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (with particular strength with InDesign and Photoshop)
- Ability to multi-task and respond quickly and positively to changing demands and feedback
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability and willingness to work collaboratively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work beyond 9-5 when necessary
- Ability to build partnerships and positive working relationships
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
About CVS Health
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.