We are a dynamic, fast-paced, exciting production and post-production boutique based in NYC. We serve a wide range of domestic and international clients, with projects ranging from high-end corporate videos to broadcast commercials.
We are looking for a creative, highly motivated individual for a key role in our post-production department.
To succeed in this role, you must be proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, thorough, able to pivot, and able to multitask a set of diverse responsibilities. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is proactive, positive, meticulous, organized, effective in communication and able to exercise good judgment. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to advance his or her career.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee post-production staff and facility operations.
- Track and manage post schedules.
- Manage budgets for individual projects and operations.
- Schedule and manage freelancers and in-house resources (Assign editors to projects, oversee progress, maintain master schedule & communication with Exec Producers).
- Discuss job parameters, goals and deadlines with editors & graphic artists/animators.
- Oversee edits, review & comment on cuts, facilitate feedback.
- Create paper edits.
- Liaise with clients.
Experience / Skills
- Minimum of 2 years as a Post Production Coordinator working on corporate videos, TV commercials, series, documentaries.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment supervising multiple projects in various stages of post-production (from development through delivery).
- Clear understanding of how to prioritize.
- Willingness to continue learning and motivation to grow professionally.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a MAC environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Gmail.
- Working knowledge of editing/animation programs such as Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Knowledge of Hot Budget or Showbiz Budget is a plus.