IT Admin and Systems Operations Manager
50,000.00 — 75,000.00 per year
Dorsey Pictures is looking for a full time staff Systems Operations and IT Manager- At least 5-10 years’ experience managing technical operations in television post production or related fields (film, broadcast, etc.)
· ACSR Elite certification highly desirable.
· Fluent in the television production process and all associated workflows.
· OS agnosticity: proficient in Windows, MacOS, and *nix operating systems.
· Strong foundational knowledge of networking, storage, and other key computing concepts.
· Familiarity with a wide range of post production software and hardware.
· Proficient in assessing and optimizing technical processes.
· Highly attuned to emerging trends in entertainment and technology (esp. cloud technologies).
· Proven track record of designing, implementing, and supporting new technical workflows/systems.
· Experience working closely with vendors to develop and qualify new products and technical initiatives.
· Bachelor of Science in information technology, computer science, or electrical engineering preferred but not required.
Also looking for Tier 1 IT staff support. Full time, in-house, to help out a small internal staff with internet IP connectivity, printers, internal servers, and general day-to-day IT issues. Must be familiar with iMacs as well as PCs, and experience with Avid editing software is a bonus. Must have experience with troubleshooting Google suite, Microsoft suite, Skype, NAS, MAM, and isn't afraid to get their hands dirty. A good sense of humor and patience is a must.
Send me information regarding your Mac/Apple Product support background. We are also looking for someone familiar with Cloud project workflows.
Experience / Skills
Experience with broadcast production, Avid, Cloud based workflows, Mac and PC systems, servers, desk support
About Dorsey Pictures
Heartland production company specializing in outdoor adventure themed programming.