Are you a proactive, assertive, take-charge Producer in a design studio, digital agency or other creative environment but aren't being challenged where you are? Are you looking for new challenges and opportunities with the freedom and authority to think and work independently to drive results? Do you always remember to follow up on the status of anything outstanding? Are you hard on yourself and demanding of your teammates? Are your straightforward and factual? Do you like quick paced environments with a lot of moving parts, variety and ever-changing priorities? If so, this producer role may be for you.
• Acting as liaison between client and in-house creative team.
• Managing all aspects of a project during its life cycle: estimates, schedules, budgets, assets, production, delivery and wrap-up.
• Ensuring the client is happy from beginning of project through project wrap; building rapport and trust.
• Managing multiple clients and vendor partners.
• Demonstrating a commitment to quality, timelines and a high level of accountability.
Experience / Skills
• Background in mogfx studio delivering video, animation, motion graphics projects ideally or project manager in a related digital space.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both internal and client-facing.
• Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills.