The primary function of the Video Producer at Cook Medical is the creation and execution of storytelling and transactional video content globally. The role in video projects will scale in complexity depending on the need. The position will have some role to play in every stage (Pre-Production-Post). The secondary function focuses on APAC video content. The goal is to help develop the Cook voice by working with local teams, as well as establish processes for content creation in the various APAC regions.
• Work with project manager to meet project deadlines as well as establish other project logistics
• 15-30% of time spent on project development (discover/develop story ideas)
• 60-80% of time spent on project execution (creative, transactional and clinical)
• Up to 25% of time spent on departmental support (processes, media management, tracking, cataloging)
• Continue to develop the storytelling voice for Cook through internal and customer facing content
• This part of the role will require the candidate to interact and develop relationships with APAC content generators or requestors
• Work with APAC teams, helping to craft a regional Cook voice in video content
• Help to develop regional processes for video content creation and execution
• Be involved as needed in creation of content - potentially traveling and filming
• Must have an outgoing personality and capable of creating connections with new individuals
• Comfortability with foreign languages and or travel experience preferred
• Must be comfortable working in MacOSX with multiple video creation platforms as well as comfortability with multiple camera systems
Experience / Skills
• Associates degree in digital film or video production required; bachelors degree preferred
• Specialized training in video production and other forms of marketing media preferred
• Knowledge of all stages of video content production
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro X preferred
• High competency and use of video related hardware and software (including editing, compression, color, etc)
• Ability to learn new skills, techniques and software
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Cook does not intend to provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
• Works under general office environmental conditions.
• Must be willing and capable to travel (possibly internationally)
• Sitting for extended periods, utilizes close visual acuity for working with computers, etc.
• Capable of lifting and carrying video equipment and support gear