Assistant Video Editor
WHO ARE WE?
A boutique production company based out of Boston, MA specializing in high end commercial content for major brands and advertising agencies. We offer a full range of production services from creative development, production and post. Our clients include major retail and lifestyle brands.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are building our post-production team to accommodate an increasing volume of editing and post-production work. We are seeking a talented editor to support our lead editor. This is an assistant editor role responsible for handling overflow of post-production tasks that occur during the project lifespan. These tasks include:
- Logging and organizing of incoming projects
- Backing up and archiving of projects
- Management of data storage
- Performing editorial support tasks such as clip tagging and marking, string outs of scenes, assembly edits, graphic titles, and motion graphics
The position will start out as a part-time contract position, and if the fit is right will develop into a full-time employment opportunity. If proven capable there will be opportunities to own full projects start to finish.
This candidate should be a self-motivated, tech-savvy, video junkie that has a passion for process and an eye for detail. This is an opportunity to grow your experience and technical know-how in all things editorial in a fast-paced production environment as well as build a commercial portfolio.
- Must be Boston local
- Must have a personal vehicle
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere and AfterEffects
- Expanded knowledge of the Adobe Design Suite
- 1-2 years professional video experience outside of college
- 1-2 references upon request
Please submit your resume and a link to a sample video or reel.