Support and Maintenance Technician
We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated technical professional to join our team to support our technical operations at Simplylive. The position will be based in the PA office and covers the North American and Latin American regions.
The position includes but is not limited to:
• Responsible for the technical support needs which includes phone support (including weekends), ticketing system and all other aspects related to supporting the products and customers
• Will be the technical expert on the Simplylive product line
• Manage the assembly and testing of products
• Report to VP Sales and Operations
• Install equipment at Clients premises
• Prepare and maintain demo equipment
• Responsible for basic/advanced training to staff, dealers/partners/resellers and end users
• Manage stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems and networks.
• Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
• Assembling PCs and installing software
• Equipment repairs, upgrades and maintenance as needed
• Obtaining and managing replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings
• Maintaining records and inventory of hardware, software licenses and other goods
• Perform basic administrative support duties as required to meet specific operational objectives
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as required
• Work extra hours to meet deadlines, as required and where reasonable
• Provide assistance and support to colleagues in IT/broadcast related matters
• Ensure that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all internal and external customers
• Willing to travel as needed for demos, support, training and other needs
Experience / Skills
• Knowledge of IT and networking architecture and ability to fully manage set up and troubleshooting of IT and PC equipment a requirement
• Experience in the TV Broadcasting industry a plus
• Experience in audio engineering a plus
• Self-motivated and self-sufficient to work in high demand and dynamic environment with diverse team spread across the globe.
• Hands-on skills and technical knowledge to manage all levels of educating customers on the Simplylive products and solutions.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Simplylive is a technology company developing innovative solutions for the broadcast and digital industry. Simplylive solutions come with an innovative approach that breaks with the traditional blueprint and focuses on intuitive, collaborative user experiences.