Senior Maintenance Engineer
The Christian Broadcasting Network
Broadcast Operations – Virginia Beach, VA
The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) is seeking an experienced Senior Maintenance Engineer to join our team of dedicated broadcast operations professionals. This individual will provide technical and maintenance support services for the CBN television production facility and operations, to include: studios, edit suites, audio suites, graphics suites, and master control production areas.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• In-depth knowledge of broadcast electronic equipment and systems in the areas of theory, design, signal flow, and maintenance
• In-depth knowledge of television studio production, post production, and master control processes, with minimum of 5 years of experience in supporting traffic systems and on-air playout servers.
• Strong ability to read, understand, and maintain complex signal flow schematics
• Excellent trouble-shooter with ability to execute quick technical solutions
• Collaborative with strong interpersonal skills and ability to proactively engage with manufacturers, vendors, and other engineers to solve technical problems in an expeditious manner
• Strong computer skills with ability to learn new technology
• Strong hand/eye coordination with ability to use small tools and make precision adjustments
• Strong manual dexterity with ability to handle intricate electronic equipment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as an effective team member
• Flexible with ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
• Agile with ability to climb/stand on ladders and work overhead. Strong ability to bend, lift and carry 35 lbs.
CBN is a leader in Christian television, producing network-quality programming and providing humanitarian relief efforts around the world. CBN offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications, and are in agreement with CBN’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting www.cbn.com. We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.