Sequitur Cinema is a collective of artistic types creating commercial and branded content, documentary and narrative features. Writers, tinkerers and technologists who tell stories for ourselves and for our clients.
We’re looking for an experienced editor with a strong background in broadcast commercial work. Someone with experience in long form (3+ minutes) or animation experience in After Effects as well would be a plus. If you have VFX experience, that’s the trifecta!
The right candidate will have a strong understanding of visual storytelling, what it takes to create a compelling video, and how to work in a team environment.
You must have the ability to perform efficiently and effectively on a deadline, work with different types of people on multiple projects, love dogs and listen to good music! (Or otherwise have headphones ;))
Experience / Skills
• At least 3 years of experience as an editor
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere
• Working knowledge of Photoshop / Illustrator / Adobe After Effects
• Working knowledge of color correction for web video
• Working knowledge of timeline audio sound mixing for web video
• Please indicate whether or not you are a freelancer, open to permalance work, or someone seeking full-time employment
• Must have and share link to website or reel
Please apply directly via email by clicking on the external application button
Include in the subject line: Editor position -- ProductionHUB
About Sequitur Cinema
Sequitur Cinema is a production company; a filmmaker collective; a collab. Based in Nashville, TN. Creating and Documenting stories around the world. For more info, please visit sequitur.tv