The Christian Broadcasting Network
Affiliate Relations- Virginia Beach, VA
The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN), a global leader in Christian programming and humanitarian relief, is looking for a Traffic Coordinator. This job works closely with a team of talented program directors, media buyers, and marketing professionals on reviewing and coordinating the daily preparation of on-air logs. You will be responsible for the scheduling of all programming, commercials, and promotions for the CBN News Channel Network.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Knowledge of traffic and sales a plus
• Previous experience as a traffic coordinator in a media environment a plus
• Strong computer skills and the willingness to learn specialized traffic and scheduling systems
• Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
• Innovative problem-solving and analysis skills
• Able to multi-task and work well under pressure and within deadlines
• Strong computer skills (MS Word and Excel)
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and team-building skills
• Must be willing to work in a team environment and have a positive attitude
• Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels
• Previous experience with traffic and scheduling systems a plus
CBN, headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications, and are in agreement with CBN’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting www.cbn.com. We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.