Step up to the plate! Little League is looking for a talented, motivated, visual storyteller to join our digital team and help continue the expanding video efforts of the world’s largest youth sports organization.
In recent years, Little League has produced video features, documentary style series, educational content, and overseen the production of thousands of highlights for our seven World Series events, telling the stories of our program and the communities involved.
To add to this success, we have an immediate, full-time opening for a Video Coordinator at our headquarters in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. This position will report to the Multimedia Producer/Editor.
The Video Coordinator will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing content for Little League. The preferred candidate possesses 2-3 years of relevant sports or high profile-brand experience. The ability to execute in multiple work environments to deliver timely content during peak seasonal windows across the editorial calendar is a must.
Preferred fields of study include: Film/Video, Broadcast Journalism, Media Production and other related fields.
- Shoot, edit and otherwise create video content for Little League digital platforms in support of the organization’s educational, entertainment, and operational goals including
- Little League University
- Enterprise storytelling
- Video scoreboards
- Pre-, post-, and on-site production assistance
- Creating still and animated graphics for use on social media
- Organizing, archiving and updating media files
- Uploading, tagging, and publishing clips on LittleLeague.org/Videos
- Spot-checking video for functionality and performance
- Other video, digital media, or communications duties added as needed
Experience / Skills
- Advanced experience with Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Familiarity with baseball and softball – basic rules and gameplay, game situations, noteworthy happenings, etc.
- Working knowledge of DSLR cameras for video, as well as microphones and audio recording devices
-Strong underlying skills: conducting interviews, field production, shot composition, lighting, exposure, and more
- Working knowledge of video and content management systems for digital platforms
- Basic experience with Adobe After Effects
- Demonstrated writing skills and experience with Adobe Photoshop are a plus
- Initiative to stay updated on modern digital trends and video distribution strategies
- Willingness to take direction and work independently while maintaining strong relationships with co-workers
- Ability to work non-traditional hours and travel as needed
Applications Requirements: Submit Résumé, Cover Letter, Salary Requirements and links to samples with “Little League Video Coordinator” in the subject line. Applications without sample work will not be considered. No phone calls please.
About Little League Baseball Incorporated
Little League Baseball, Incorporated is a non-profit organization whose mission is to "promote, develop, supervise, and voluntarily assist in all lawful ways, the interest of those who will participate in Little League Baseball and Softball."
Through proper guidance and exemplary leadership, the Little League program assists children in developing the qualities of citizenship, discipline, teamwork and physical well-being. By espousing the virtues of character, courage and loyalty, the Little League Baseball and Softball program is designed to develop superior citizens rather than superior athletes.