Live X is accepting applications for a full-time Account Executive for our New York office.
Based in New York City, Live X is a full-service production company, designing, producing, and broadcasting live events for global brand leaders. From creative concept development, video, VFX and animation, to live production, encoding and streaming, Live X uses innovative technologies to help industry-leading clients all over the world create captivating live events and multimedia to increase engagement and build brands.
We are looking for hard-working and responsible individuals with a passion for live experiences. In this role, you will convert prospects to paying customers by handling both inbound leads as well as outbound prospecting. The Live X Account Executive should have strong interpersonal skills and a desire to help customers achieve their business goals.
At Live X we assume many responsibilities and must be adaptable to many circumstances.
The responsibilities of the LiveX Account Executive may include but are not limited to the following:
• Prospect for new business, researching companies and individuals that meet criteria for prospective partnership with Live X
• Build new methods for attracting clients
• Meet or exceed monthly goals to maximize deal flow with outbound emails, calls, and meetings
• Leverage industry/ technical knowledge and consultative sales skills to continually educate clients and open new opportunities
• Manage the full sales-cycle from prospect to close including proposal writing, demos, negotiation, contract generation and other associated deliverables
• Identify budget owners, stakeholders, influencers and ultimate decision makers to successfully close deals resulting in monthly and quarterly targets ranging from $125,000 to $500,000
• Travel as required for the position and company needs
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2-3 years experience selling live event, post-production, or experiential services and 3-5 years of overall sales experience (customer service, sales dev, inside sales)
• Expertise in CRM (Copper, Salesforce), Mac OS (Pages, Keynote), Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint), and Google applications
• Strong verbal and written communication, time management, organizational as well as presentation skills
• Demonstrated and verifiable track record of achievement in sales
• Understanding and working knowledge of video production, live streaming, and emerging internet technology hands on experience preferred
• Highly motivated and self-driven to achieve personal and team goals
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Ability to represent the company with a high degree of professionalism
• Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or the equivalent in experience
• Experience selling live event and/or production services, experiential or post-production solutions to agency or public sector customers
• Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
Base salary plus uncapped commission
Generous benefits package including vacation, medical, and dental
How to Apply
Please tell us why Live X should invest in you for this opportunity. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
About Live X
Live X is a full service production company, designing, producing, and broadcasting live events for global brand leaders. From creative concept development, 4K video and graphic design and animation, to live production, encoding and streaming, Live X uses innovative technologies to help industry-leading clients all over the world create captivating live events and promotional media to increase engagement and build brands.