Video and Motion Graphics Specialist
Innovative, fast-paced Social Media agency representing Broadway shows such as Hamilton, The Cher Show, Be More Chill, Hadestown, and more seeks a full-time Video and Motion Graphics Specialist.
The Video and Motion Graphics Specialist will:
-Film coverage of theater events (e.g. opening nights rehearsals), sit-down interviews, behind the scenes sizzles, and other miscellaneous projects.
-Brainstorm and design eye-catching motion graphics
- Edit film footage into dynamic, captivating video content for social media platforms
The ideal candidate is:
- At least Intermediate-level in AfterEffects and Premiere Pro. Knowledge of all Adobe Creative Suite platforms is a plus.
- Reliable, creative, intuitive and self-starting
- Passionate about the live entertainment space and storytelling
- Pumped about collaborating with other professionals
- Ready to jump into any project with a sense of humor and a positive attitude
If you're interested in applying, please submit a a cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio/past projects.
Experience / Skills
-AfterEffects (Intermediate+), PremierePro (Intermediate+), 3-5 years of videography and video editing experience.
About Marathon Digital
Social Media Agency representing Broadway shows including Hamilton, Be More Chill, The Cher Show, Hadestown, Ain't Too Proud and more.