Key Focus for Chefman
Our motto is “Cooking Forward.” Every product we develop takes the home chef to the next level in their cooking experience. From smart connected multi-cookers to simple one-touch coffee makers, Chefman is dedicated to making people’s lives in the kitchen easier and more enjoyable. To accomplish this, we have assembled a team of passionate and committed people on a mission to impact the world one kitchen at a time. We put our hearts and souls into producing an innovative and helpful kitchen product assortment that takes the pain out of meal preparation and adds joy to people’s lives and social experiences. These hardware products coupled with intuitive and convenient software and loaded with authentic and engaging culinary video content provides home chefs with the tools they need to achieve picture perfect results with maximum efficiency.
We are seeking a Video Editor who will be involved in post-production efforts, including editing product and cooking-related videos.
This role will be based out of the office located in Mahwah, NJ, and would report to the Director of Video.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Ensuring recipe content creation quality and results meet high standards and are well crafted specifically for Chefman products
• Ensuring video content uniquely constructed to specific formats
• Collaborating to develop, refine and define a distinctive video style to fit the brand image
• Effectively communicating the brand vision with consistent messaging
• Ensuring that all output is consistent with brand vision and experience
Required Skills and Experience
• Degree in Film and/or Media
• Proficiency in Final Cut Pro, Motion, Adobe Premiere and After Effects software
• Great communication skills
• Superb organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Operates under a sense of urgency
• Works well under pressure
• Ability to multi task and manage multiple projects from start to conclusion on time
• A finger on the pulse of today’s trends and can pivot direction as needed
• Technologically savvy and well versed in social media trends
Desired Skills & Experience
• 3D Animation, Motion Graphics and VFX experience specifically with Keyshot and Cinema 4d is a major plus.
• Knowledge of small kitchen appliance industry a plus
• Culinary experience a plus
• Adobe After Effects experience is a plus
If you are interested in joining the team, please send your resume and work samples, along with a cover letter to let us know why you’re excited about this role and believe it is the right fit as the next step in your career.
Chefman is one of North America’s leading brands of small kitchen appliances. We are in love with great food and we are inspired to empower ordinary people all over the world to create restaurant quality dishes while enjoying an easy-to-follow and user-friendly experience.