IMPACT COMMUNICATIONS is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our dynamic and creative team. This full-time role will specialize in designing and creating graphics for corporate meetings and events, immersive exhibits, video and a wide variety of interactive applications for web and mobile.
• Contemporary sense of design for digital media
• Ability to design, produce and program graphics for large screen presentations including non-traditional layouts
• Ability to design theme and title graphic sequences including event logos
• Ability to design print elements to support events and exhibits
• User Experience and User Interface design skills for various web and mobile apps including Augmented Reality
• HTML 5 and CSS 3 experience a plus
• A proven team player
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, illustration or similar required
• 2 or more years’ experience
• Strong portfolio of work
Expertise in the following programs also required:
Please apply by submitting a cover letter, link to portfolio and a resume.
Attn: Kim MacDonald
Impact Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Impact Communications
Impact is a team of creative and technical specialists who excel at video production, interactive multimedia, meeting and corporate event production, exhibits, motion graphics and illustration, and custom mobile and app development.