We presently have an opportunity for an Audio Engineer within PGA TOUR Entertainment. This position is responsible for the editing, sound design and mixing of audio for all required PGATE programming both live and post produced, as directed by the Senior Audio Engineer and scheduled by the Facility Scheduling Coordinator.
- Provide audio mixing for live broadcasts as directed by the daily schedule.
- Sound Design and Mix supervised and unsupervised audio post production sessions.
- Responsible to send finished post produced programming to EVS for archive and/or playout.
- Responsible for proficient operation of all equipment in the audio rooms.
- Maintain current knowledge of technical trends in the audio post-production industry.
- Responsible for the complete documentation of all session hours within MediaPulse for project tracking.
- Communicate all technical equipment problems immediately to Engineering through the maintenance reports and a assist Engineering in locating and identifying equipment problems as needed.
- Maintain operations within the guidelines of PGATE Technical Procedures Manual.
- Responsible for checking the schedule multiple times daily for assignments and once prior to leaving for the day to stay informed of any schedule changes that may have occurred.
- Due to the nature of our sport, the successful candidate will be required to work weekends and other nonstandard s shifts.
- Special Projects or other duties as assigned.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive wages including performance bonuses
- Medical/Dental/Life/Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- 401k plus employer match
- Employer funded retirement plan
- Health Savings Account/Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Program
- Membership to TPC Sawgrass
Experience / Skills
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Bachelors Degree or related technical education required.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in mixing audio for video, dialogue editing, and sound design.
- Knowledge of the technical parameters of audio and video signals, compliance of NAB and ATSC A/85 loudness standards, A background in live digital production consoles and operational experience with Pro Tools. Working knowledge of Avid Media Composer Satellite is a plus.
About PGA TOUR
By showcasing golf’s greatest players, we engage, inspire and positively impact our fans, partners and communities worldwide.