Are you a master of all things Keyframable? Do you have SOLID experience in sports or live event production? Do you want to make your mark on some of the largest sporting events on Earth? If so, we want you as our next Senior Motion Graphics Designer/Video Editor to help lead our growing creative team.
Energetic attitude and desire to push the envelope creatively a must! Relocation to Raleigh, NC or Los Angeles, CA is required. Relocation expenses will be provided. Must provide Demo Reel/portfolio when applying.
The primary responsibilities include:
• Developing dynamic motion graphics packages for use in live sports and broadcast style environments.
• Developing high-end short form videos for live venue entertainment.
• Working with Creative Director and Senior Design staff to streamline templating of content for easy replication and overseeing implementation and delivery to client.
• Working closely and communicate clearly with producers, other creatives and clients to create a product that exceeds the client’s expectations.
• On-site remote editing. Working closely with the producer and on-site technical staff to integrate mobile edit systems into control room environment and edit/design content in a fast-paced event setting.
• Travel required! Expect to be on the road 4-8 times per year.
• Other functions as determined by Creative Director.\
Experience / Skills
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Minimum of 5-7 years in sports-related post-production experience
• Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite Products, Cinema 4D and Element 3D
• Experience designing for digital signage and video board systems a plus (Daktronics, Click Effects, ANC, etc.)
• Must be able to deal with tight timelines, impose deadlines, handle pressure situations and work long hours, when needed
• Experience in broadcast or stadium control rooms preferred (but not required)
• Familiarity with broadcast CG platforms a plus (Ross XPression, Chyron-Hego Lyric)
• Understanding of digital video formats, encoding and transcoding.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Familiarity with both Mac and PC platforms a plus.
• Broad understanding and/or interest in sports preferred…we are a sports production company, after all!
About Van Wagner Productions
Van Wagner Sports & Entertainment has been connecting brands to sports for over twenty years. Our parent company, Van Wagner Group, was the largest privately held out-of-home advertising company in the country, responsible for transforming Time Square and creating some of the most memorable advertising in the world.
Since our early days in sports, we have grown well beyond our in–game signage roots. Today we offer a wide range of services across the sports landscape. We not only remain the worlds’ experts in TV-visible signage, but we are industry leaders in naming rights and sponsorship sales, stadium construction and development, media sales, collegiate multimedia rights, video production and live sports event production, ticket sales and various other aspects of the sports industry. What remains unchanged is our commitment to our clients and to providing creative solutions, exciting opportunities and delivering unprecedented results.