The Technology & Repairs Coordinator is responsible for the overall technical understanding of the technology services we offer our clients in the Lighting Dept. Other responsibilities include handling the repair process of ARC’s Lighting Dept. equipment post diagnosis and perform Quality Assurance Protocols to inbound and outbound dept. specific equipment as needed.
• Together with the Lighting Manager Advise Senior Management on new equipment purchases based on latest industry trends and new products.
• Provide or facilitate technical training for all ARC employees based on assessments
• Provide training on new equipment to relevant personnel depending on department needs/requirements
• Provide technical support for clients through the sales team over the phone and in person.
• Advise clients on equipment needs through direct consultations in person, over phone, or by email.
• Assist checkout coordinators with support for customers’ technical needs during checkouts and preps.
• Other responsibilities as determined by management.
Experience / Skills
• Strong knowledge of Lighting, G & E equipment
• Solid understanding of specialty tools and their implementation
• Strong relationship building skills a necessity
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in English
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Must be computer literate, knowledge of Excel and Outlook.
• 5 years of high level on-set experience or equivalent
• BFA in Film preferred
About Adorama Rental Co.
ARC, Adorama Rental Co.
Adorama Rental Co has been in business since 1988 and has become the ultimate industry source for professional cinematographers, videographers and photographers. ARC rents and supports the full range of Still and Motion cameras (including Lenses & Accessories), Lighting, and Grip Equipment. We are a "one-stop" destination for all sorts of shoots, carrying the most comprehensive list of DSLR's, Digital Backs, Video and Digital Cinema Cameras, Strobes & Continuous Lights, at rates that make sense.