The Media Arts Center is seeking a full-time video editor/camera operator to work at our facility in CT. We are accepting resumes and demo reel links for a position beginning immediately. Work would include camera, lighting and sound work in the field as well as in our studio, utilizing our RED 5K cameras, Sony FS7 4K and A7S camera. Editing projects may include documentaries for ABC and PBS (currently 1 film is in post), independent films, network TV commercials, corporate videos, web shorts, radio spots and training videos. Full-time positions include paid time off, paid holidays, access to our health care plan and year-end bonuses.
Demo Reel: mac-orange.com
Recent Work: mac-orange.com
Experience / Skills
Desirable skill sets would include:
• Adobe Premiere CC 2019
• Adobe After Effects
• Adobe Photoshop
• Avid Media Composer
• Experience with high-end video cameras and lighting
• Experience with RED Cameras
• Experience with gimbals and stabilizers
• Experience with on-location sound
• Experience with Macintosh computers
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Experience with YouTube, Vimeo, and social media
• Comfortable talking on the phone and working with clients
• Experience with other languages such as Spanish, French, Polish, Italian helpful
About Media Arts Center
The Media Arts Center of Orange offers professional, broadcast quality video editing services, for commercials, corporate communications and feature films. We create and conform videos for the web, broadcast, and DCP’s for theatrical distribution.
The Center also offers various post-production services including color correction, 5.1 sound mix creation, Closed Captioning, transcription, foreign language conversion (subtitling and/or voice-over), format conversion, time-coded proxy videos, scripting, DVD authoring/mastering, and package design.