The Wilbert Group is seeking a video shooter / editor for producing top-notch video content. The videographer conceptualizes, shoots, and edits videos for use on websites, social media channels, and through direct outreach. The candidate should be ready to collaborate in a team setting and experienced in shooting, editing, and skilled in Premiere Pro and After Effects.
Your responsibilities will include:
Pre-Production – Meeting with team members to discuss video concepts, shoot and edit ideas.
Production -- Experienced in video shooting, including shot composure, lighting, audio in interview and general video shoots
Post-Production – Edit from start to finish following along to a detailed post-production script.
This position is fast-paced and works closely with the digital content team to create engaging, original content that plays across all digital platforms. Candidate must have the ability to shoot and edit content efficiently with creative, high-level production value while maintaining deadlines.
• Ability to shoot and edit video content
• Edit content creatively under deadline conditions
• Create compelling and appealing content
• Ensure that high production values and standards are maintained across all platforms
• Upkeep of software, camera and editing equipment
• Maintain and organize in house video library
Applicants please submit your resume, cover letter and link to your demo reel
Experience / Skills
• Experienced in Adobe Premiere Pro & Adobe After Effects
• Basic understanding of Adobe Illustrator
• Strong organizational skills
• Superb attention to detail
• Ability to discover and implement new editing technologies
• Knowledge of equipment; cameras, lenses and building cameras, lighting audio, etc. to perform all functions of video production
• Open to learning, dedicated to improving, receptive to internal team and client revision change requests
• Knowledge of camera, lighting and editing equipment and software
• This individual will be responsible for leveraging in-house resources but also developing expanded video capabilities
• Determine what equipment is necessary for production and obtain equipment as needed
• Transport, setup, and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones
About The Wilbert Group
A full-service #PR and communications firm with clients in real estate, law, financial services, travel & more.