The Switch provides a global platform for the creation and distribution of live video. The company offers a scalable broadcast production and transmission platform that puts control exactly where the customer
needs it: in their facilities, at The Switch or both. The Switch connects over 800 of the world’s largest content producers and distributors to each other and to professional sports and event venues and provides a unique meet-me point for seamlessly connecting media outlets, streaming platforms and web services. Learn more about us at: www.theswitch.tv.
• Lead the team as a ‘player-coach’ in the deployment, operation and tier 3 support for the
company’s OTT video solutions.
• Provide support to the pre-sales engineering organization in the design phase for OTT video
• Provide input to the CTO with regard to product development (make, buy or partner) to enhance
our OTT service offerings.
• Provide on-going technical and operational training for engineering staff in your organization.
• Troubleshoot issues and provide technical support.
• Ensure network security and create and configure networks.
• The ideal candidate will have experience providing technical support in a fast paced, high energy,
Experience / Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 5+ years engineering experience in IP networking, OTT and/or IP streaming solutions
and 2+ years in management position
• Technical certifications desired but not required include:
o CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, AWS Solution Architect
• Strong experience in customer facing, 24/7, mission critical services
• Meticulous attention to detail, time management and appropriate follow-up skills
• Strong written & verbal communication skills and the ability to think critically and work
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced & challenging environment
• Some travel may be required
• Competitive compensation and benefits package