Are you as good on a film set as you are with a spreadsheet? Do you love details? Storyfarm has an immediate opening for a full-time Associate Producer. At Storyfarm, every role is little bit of a hybrid. This job is a combination of the typical roles of a Broadcast Producer and an Accounts person. You must be a strong negotiator. You will negotiate with vendors, locations, clients, etc. You will need finesse that makes them love you while you tell them why they sometimes can’t get exactly what they want how they want it. You will also be responsible for working with our creative director and production team as you learn and grow.
* Professional demeanor, strong time management, organizational and negotiation skills
* Some knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite programs
* Ability to remain calm under high-pressure deadlines and situations while upholding staff and client expectations
* Excellent collaboration skills, you will participate in a hands-on manner through all phases of production
* Great account management skills
* Self-starter with ability to work independently
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States, must be live in, or be willing to move to Baltimore MD area
Experience / Skills
-At least 2 years experience as a video producer, preferably working on advertising/marketing video content.
-On set experience
-Client facing phone and email polish
At Storyfarm, we are all in it together. We're a successful video agency, but we're also like a family. We care about each other, and our clients. We make exceptional short films that get our clients results, and we like to do it with a smile and a laugh. If you thrive on conflict, this is not the place for you. Our office is casual, friendly and harmonious by design. We also push each other to get better and learn more every day. Launched in 2008 by Peabody and Emmy Award-winning video storytellers John Sherman and Beau Kershaw, Storyfarm has been growing rapidly year after year . Today Storyfarm is a full-service video production agency, with 13 full-time employees creating exceptional live action and animated video content every day. We work on high concept content with actors, locations, scripts, and also documentary style content featuring real people in real places. We work direct to brand and as trusted agency partners.