Overview: Gearhouse Broadcast is a global leader in production solutions, specializing in equipment rental, mobile production units, project solutions, efficient production workflows and event communications. At Gearhouse US, we strive to develop continuing business partnerships with our customers, not just sales. We believe our customers' success will be our success.
Gearhouse Broadcast is looking for a highly collaborative, organized, client focused, Service Delivery Manager (SDM). The position focuses on keeping clients satisfied with the company's services through managing projects, fixing any reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets and helping lead the professionals responsible for getting services delivered to clients.
Attention to detail, technology fluency and abundant flexibility are expected from the Service Delivery Manager. The SDM’s work will be prioritized and guided by: positive relationship with clients, manage budgets, meet deadlines, lead a team, stay organized, manage conflict and use creativity to find ways to make the service better.
Position Summary: Work closely with Sales, Engineering, vendors and the rest of the resources within the Gearhouse ecosystem to coordinate and prepare projects that will be run from multiple locations. This is an office based role, and the Service Delivery Manager will be expected to work normal business hours. Occasionally, this position may be required to attend a remote event and may be required to respond to critical situations after normal work hours. The position is based in the Fremont office.
- Create the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the mission, improve management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals; oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting
- Ability to generate/ update and enforce Service Level Agreements (SLA) for new or existing customers
- Identify and generate Key Performance Indicators (KPI) within scope
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the provision of services, through improvements in coordination and communication between support and business functions
- Monitors service delivery, execution, and overall performance
- Coordinates planned changes with customer service, change management, hiring and
- Maintains relationships with cross functional teams and clients business partners
- Single point of contact for clients management when dealing with personnel issues
- Cultivate a network of video resources and provide Client management with reports on vendor performance
- Provides detailed reporting and metrics around service performance and execution
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients
- Track service trends to demonstrate effectiveness
- Track headcount requirements and activity load forecast
Experience / Skills
- 5+ years of experience in a client facing senior position or similar role
- 2-3 years of experience in customer service, leadership and logistics
- 2-3 years of experience with accounting responsibilities
- Must have excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with a disbursed workforce
- Ability to respond and work during nights, holidays or weekends will be required
- Occasional travel may be required
- Written and verbal communication proficiency
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to sit, reach outward or above the shoulder, stand, walk, handle with fingers, stand, bend, and stoop.
- Ability to operate a keyboard, view a video display terminal screen, ability to use telephone equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds and push or pull up to 25 pounds.
- Fluency with technology
- Project management proficiency
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Ability to negotiate and generate positive outcomes
- Creative with a positive attitude and the ability and energy to initiate action and results