Cass Communicaitons Management, Inc.
Professional individual needed for video production & advanced television and film editing. A take-charge attitude with a strong sense of self-motivation is a requirement, but also must be comfortable with change. Candidates for this position will be expected to manage the following tasks on a daily basis:
- Shoot and edit video in both standard and high definition/various resolutions and aspect ratios.
- Design and create both static and motion graphics for use in either print or video media.
- Capture and encode tapes or digital files for television distribution.
- Author DVD media.
- Interface with clients and sales staff on a regular basis.
- Write and revise scripts.
- Maintain and care for equipment.
- Set up/tear down/store lights, scrims, jibs, dolly tracks, etc.
- Send and receive emails, phone calls and faxes.
- Create video files for web and upload to company YouTube account.
- Send and receive digital files via FTP.
- Adapt to changing work environments and methods.
- Conduct research and troubleshoot issues.
- Monitor television channels for possible spot delivery errors.
- Backup files to external hard discs and perform general housekeeping around the office.
- Log or modify events in a production database.
Experience / Skills
- Post high school education with a focus on television broadcast or video production.
- No less than 4-years work experience in professional-level video production and/or television broadcasting.
- A DVD or link to your demo reel that must contain at least one television advertisement that you personally shot or edited.
About Cass Communicaitons Management, Inc.
CASSCOMM provides cable tv, iptv, internet, telephone and long distance service to approximately 12,000 customers in central Illinois. Additionally, we offer an Advertising Service and a Tech Service to our Customers.