Live X is accepting applications for an ENTRY LEVEL full-time live Production Coordinator/ Studio Manager position available in our New York office.
Based in New York City, Live X is a full-service production company, designing, producing, and broadcasting live events for global brand leaders. From creative concept development, video, VFX and animation, to live production, encoding and streaming, Live X uses innovative technologies to help industry-leading clients all over the world create captivating live events and multimedia to increase engagement and build brands.
We are looking for hard-working and responsible individuals with a passion for live experiences. Live streaming involves working long hours in fast-paced, high-stress environments.
The Live X Production Coordinator / Studio Manager assumes many varied responsibilities, which include but are not limited to the following:
- manage the upkeep and productions of the live studio, office and supplies
- assist in managing Company management dashboard, as well as coordinating tasks
and projects as needed
- provide administrative support to production staff as necessary
- assist in implementing social media strategy across all relevant platforms, and willing to assist in the writing process of regular blog posts, newsletter and other marketing content
- assist with proposals, marketing decks & company documentation
- recruiting and organizing events for company outreach and outbound
- coordinate purchases and pickup of all production & office equipment as required
- manage the shipment of all production equipment and sales hardware to Live X offices, clients and events throughout the world
- schedule equipment for maintenance and repair
- coordinate with vendors to create customized branded Live X apparel and branded items such as stickers, umbrellas, packing tape, mugs, and shipping boxes
- fulfill roles as production crew for larger events as necessary, potentially including Production Manager, Stage Manager, Field Producer or positions as needed
- maintain and organize office inventory and remote storage facilities
- compile expense reports for all purchases completed with company credit card and personal funds
- supervise office production assistants and interns
- manage recruitment and hiring of production assistants, interns, and freelance production staff, as well as maintaining the Freelancer database
The ideal candidate for this position is a highly organized individual who works well on their feet and communicates efficiently and effectively. We are looking for hard-working and responsible individuals who are able to work long hours in fast-paced, high-stress working environments.
Candidates should be familiar or fully trained on the following:
- Google Drive software: Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Office Suite: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Adobe Photoshop and Premiere
- Google Calendar
Experience / Skills
All applicants should have experience with live broadcast/live streaming to be considered for this position. All candidates must be able to lift at least 50 pounds and be comfortable working at heights.
About Live X
Live X is a full service production company, designing, producing, and broadcasting live events for global brand leaders. From creative concept development, 4K video and graphic design and animation, to live production, encoding and streaming, Live X uses innovative technologies to help industry-leading clients all over the world create captivating live events and promotional media to increase engagement and build brands.