We’re looking for a passionate and talented Still Photographer to join Pechanga Creative Studios.
As part of the Marketing Department, Pechanga Creative Studios is the production team at Pechanga Resort Casino that creates engaging content for all facets of this diverse resort property, including broadcast television, digital marketing, in-room hotel content, sponsorships, public relations and internal department support
The Photographer is responsible for the coordination and execution of high-end photography for all on-property and off-property needs.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort Casino.
• Demonstrate high level understanding of the art and science of photography
• Coordinates, plans, and executes photo shoots, including scouting locations, determining best camera angles, coordinating with appropriate departments, and lighting requirements
• Determines best equipment to use and recommend purchases that will enhance the images and meet the requirements for each project
• Works independently to capture still imagery on and off-property
• Sets-up and operates lights, cameras, and grip equipment for shoots
• Performs post-production tasks including culling images, image editing, color correction and file delivery
• Designs and executes the visual look fitting for each project
• Understands and maintains Pechanga brand standards in photography
• Assists in the day-to-day operations of Pechanga Creative Studios
• Performs other job related duties as assigned
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position has no supervisory responsibilities. Incumbent is responsible for protecting the assets of Pechanga Resort Casino and for maintaining and providing a positive and professional work environment.
Experience / Skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university and at least five (5) years’ experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. This position also requires the ability to write simple correspondence. Furthermore, this position also requires the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position also requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, expressions and decimals. This position also requires the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: This position is the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class “A” gaming license
• Demonstrate ability to effectively use Digital Photo equipment; lights
• Mastery in Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop and similar software packages
• Must have experience in creating original content
• Ability to execute on the artistic vision needed to properly showcase the resort
• Ability to work as a member of a team while respecting the chain of command on-set
• Work in a fast-paced atmosphere with daily deadlines
• Work with minimal supervision
• Adapt to change with a positive attitude
• Must be a self-starter, maintain a positive attitude, follow direction, and follow through on assigned tasks in a fast paced and culturally diverse casino environment
• Must be able to work with a positive attitude
• Must be flexible with shifts and hours worked as property is 24/7
• Applicant must submit reel/portfolio to be considered prior to being considered for an interview
About Pechanga Resort Casino
Pechanga Works because we make sure our Team Members are poised and prepared to create unforgettable experiences for our guests. Our Four-Diamond property shines because of the combined efforts of more than 4,500 Team Members across 11 divisions and multiple departments.
Pechanga Resort & Casino is proud to offer a safe and supportive work environment with new and exciting opportunities every day.
At Pechanga, you'll discover endless opportunities for talented individuals to contribute to one of the most successful enterprises in Southern California. Establish your career in our fast-paced, high-end, entertainment environment, and have FUN doing it!
The atmosphere at Pechanga is absolutely electric, and you can be part of the proud, enthusiastic team that makes it all happen.