Lead the creation of compelling digital content that engages our customers and delivers them to our digital properties.
1. Digital creative execution. Creates designs for websites, email marketing, social marketing, and more.
2. Creates and maintains brand and campaign style guides.
3. Collaborates with and provides direction to photography team.
4. Provides creative leadership and direction to other members of the design and marketing teams.
5. Collaborates with and provides direction to User Interface Engineers.
6. Incorporates direction from marketing and creative leads to deliver assets that result in more customer engagement.
7. Interprets and executes on creative briefs.
8. Leads brainstorming and concepting sessions.
9. Creates final images and other assets for use in emails, websites, and other digital channels.
10. In-depth current knowledge of design trends, typography, color theory.
11. Promotes a culture of creativity and actively inspires others.
12. Works with UX designers to design new websites, features, and digital experiences.
Experience / Skills
1. 5 to 10 years experience in a creative role with an in-house, corporate, agency or similar creative team.
2. Strong portfolio demonstrating the ability to create digital promotional content and/or user interfaces.
3. Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
4. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in web design, graphic design, digital design.
5. Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects from concept through final production.
6. Knowledge of web/digital technologies (HTML, CSS) and content management systems.
7. Expert communication and presentation skills.
8. Experience creating animations and motion graphics preferred but not required.
9. Experience working with photographers and photo teams preferred but not required.
10. Experience working with UX designers and Engineering/Development teams preferred but not required.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.