The Animator + Junior Editor is an integral part of the Storytelling Studio at Allison Partners. As the production engine for one the fastest growing integrated communications firms in the world, members of the Storytelling Studio are responsible for developing compelling content for leading brands in the consumer, tech, food, hospitality and non-profit sectors. The Animator + Junior Editor plays an integral role in the entire production process including concepting, design, production, post-production and delivery. This role is specifically focused on creating content that is deployed on social media, employing established best practices and creating new approaches that produce shares and engagement. May require regular evening and weekend work, travel, etc.
• Expert in: Adobe After Effects, creative concepting, design, animation and motion graphics, title sequence design, lower third design, transitions, interstitials, and compositing
• Proficient In: Adobe Premiere, live-action editing. Color and Sound Design is a plus
• Deep understanding of social media, including content best practices, emerging trends, platform formats and posting requirements
• Skilled and conscious of art creation that aligns with a client’s brand identity
• Illustrate elements from scratch and compile elements from stock assets.
• Work directly with a team of creative directors, producers, editors, and other artists to create a cohesive piece
• Ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines
Experience / Skills
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office a must
• Candidates should have a minimum 3 years of design and animation experience
• Experience working across multiple projects at the same time and meeting hard deadlines
• Must have excellent design, typography and layout skills - attention to detail is critical
• A love of design, motion graphics and storytelling
• Strong concept development and creative collaboration skills.
• Strong communication and presentation skills are essential, as this position requires working closely with Designers, Editors, Creative Directors, Writer/Producers and Strategists
• Must be self-motivated and driven
Allison+Partners is a global strategic public relations (PR) and integrated marketing firm specializing in media relations, digital PR marketing, communications management services, and production.