Candidates Email email@example.com
My client is looking to hire 3 internal preditors to help with video production, editing and shooting. The ideal candidate will have experience with run and gun style shooting and creating video and graphics for social media. The client is a leader in the health and wellness space, generating nine figures in revenue yearly.
Here's What You'll Do
• Create, develop and produce innovative digital video programming and marketing content across a variety of owned channels (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) on a daily basis.
• Create sizzle reels, marketing pieces, and day-to-day social videos for both the company and the CEO.
• Manage most aspects of project development, pre-production, production and post, including shooting, editing, motion graphics, selection of music, and editorial.
• Shoot a variety of styles of original content, in the field and in the studio, including short documentary pieces, commercial-style shoots, run and gun, travel, event, and long-form videos.
• Oversee multiple projects simultaneously from concept through execution.
• Work closely with brand partners on agency projects.
• Ensure projects are completed on time.
• Contribute towards building brand identities.
This is a fast paced, fun work environment with a dynamic CEO. We are thinking of this as a contract position, but are open to full time employment for the right candidates. If you are interested, please email with reel, CV, and resume. Thanks!
Experience / Skills
Your Strengths Include
• Proficient in Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premiere, Creative Suite, audio mixing, lighting, and color correction/finishing
• Proficient skill in motion graphics, animation and proficiency in an industry standard animation platform like After Effects.
• Must have a comprehensive understanding of/experience with creating social content and knowledge of the related specs and drivers of success for social content.
• Knowledge of the latest trends in mobile and digital video.
• Getting yourself out of a mess of jumbled cords, with impressive timing.
• Self-motivated, resourceful and detail-oriented. You get stuff done!
• You thrive in and contribute to a positive, collaborative and fun work environment.
• Creatively ambitious, willing to take risks, and experiment.
• Genuine passion for creating compelling content.
• 3 years plus experience creating digital video content in a collaborative environment for a platform, agency, network, or brand. Show example links and/or reel.
• Experience shooting and producing high quality videos in a one-man-band capacity.