STX is looking for a talented video production coordinator to join our digital content team. The day to day duties of the position will focus on shooting and editing videos for all of the STX brands and social media channels. We are looking for a candidate who has a strong grasp on storytelling and understands that the strategy behind the video concept is just as important as the production itself.
* Produce and edit video content for STX digital and social channels as well as for our professional athletes social media channels.
* Assist in content ideation and developing video strategy
* Understand different social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and how to repurpose and tailor content for each.
* Shoot footage of games, in-studio player interviews, feature b-roll, scenic footage, and more.
* Experience using Adobe After Effects to create motion graphics and add special effects to videos.
* Perform tasks as needed – including but not limited to: shooting, sound design, gripping, color correction, and graphic design / animation.
* Stay up to date on video trends and take initiative to try new techniques in editing.
* Perform additional duties as assigned from time-to-time by Digital Content Manager.
Experience / Skills
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
* Knowledge of sports (lacrosse, field hockey, and ice hockey is preferred)
* 2+ years of experience working in athletic production
* Must be able to see a project through from start to finish
* Experience using Sony FS7 and Panasonic GH4 cameras is preferred but not required
Officially founded in 1970 with the receipt of a US Patent for a synthetic lacrosse stick, STX has been the innovative leader in lacrosse equipment for over three decades. Since then, STX has expanded their product offerings to women's lacrosse, field hockey and ice hockey, fostering the opportunity to create and develop quality gear for athletes across the world.