Our Marketing organization includes a strategic team of big thinkers and creatives who truly work interdependently. Whether supporting our digital initiatives, planning our loyalty program, developing multi-pronged marketing strategies, writing copy, building exciting in-store experiences, or designing national advertising, we are constantly finding ways to underscore our promise to partner with our clients to make the beauty world feel like it’s theirs—and our place as the industry leader. The pace is fast, the learning is constant…but as part of a team this driven, the possibilities are endless.
We are currently seeking a seasoned Senior Content Producer to join our rapidly growing & scaling Content Production team to support our ever-growing Marketing content needs. This role will play a key in this growth by leading mid to large scale content production from concept to execution.
• Ability to support the Director, Content Production with all content projects (scoping, bidding, awarding, casting, pre-pro, shooting, editorial etc.).
• Train producers and team on Sephora methodology and process.
• Management of multi-million dollar budgets.
• Lead senior meetings with VP and C level execs.
• Work with x-functional partners to clarify strategic requirements and manage expectations.
• Ability to own & initiate production process efficiencies.
• Scoping large productions and programs.
• Work across digital, social, broadcast, and print projects.
• Ensure all deliverables are at the highest quality.
• Understand partners short and long term goals as well as the industry competition.
• Expansive rolodex of talent, vendors and production partners.
• Expertise in identifying appropriate creative talent for varying projects.
• Identify and resolve production problems with ingenuity and a contagious "can-do" attitude.
• Day to day management of multiple ongoing content programs.
• Daily management and coordination of crew, vendors and post production team.
• Booking of studio, locations, crew, vendors, and logistics.
• Works directly with photographer and director to ensure creative vision is met.
• Experienced in producing both video and photo shoots.
• Oversees model contracts (model packages, rate negotiations and scheduling details).
• Work x-functionally to implement creative and marketing feedback.
• Ability to build robust year-long programs, including production strategy, execution, and forecasting.
• Create and manage timeline and oversight for Post Production team on campaigns.
• Management of projects through tools such as Basecamp, Box, Wipster, Workfront, Frameio.
Experience / Skills
We’re excited about you if you have:
• College degree; BA or BFA preferred.
• 6+ years of Content Production or Program Management experience.
• Excellent technical skills - MS Office; Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Great eye for creative work
• Highly organized and exceed at creating efficiencies to streamline process.
• Track record of managing large budget programs and projects.
• Strong understanding of production process.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities.
• Strong relationship-building skills; ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines.
• Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadlines.
• Should be comfortable working under pressure in a fluid environment where new projects pop up on a daily basis.
• Thrives in an intensive, multi-tasking and hands-on environment.
• Ability to adhere to notes and see the projects through to the end.
• Should be a go-getter who can take initiative on their own.
• Detail oriented.
You’ll love working here because:
The manifesto. Sephora believes in championing all beauty, living with courage, and standing fearlessly together to celebrate our differences. We will never stop building a community where diversity is expected, self-expression is honored, all are welcomed, and you are included. We belong to something beautiful.
The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product (“gratis”) various times throughout the year. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!)
The business. It feels good to win – and Sephora is a leader in the retail industry, defining experiential retail with a digital focus and creating the most loved beauty community in the world…with the awards and accolades to back it up.
The perks. Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation/holiday time off, commuter benefits, and “Summer Fridays” (half-days every Friday between Memorial and Labor Day)…and so much more.
The LVMH family. Sephora’s parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Marc Jacobs, and Dior.