The Campaign Manager for Movies manages 360° movies marketing campaigns, from inception through to completion. Working collaboratively with the Creative Directors, Brand Managers, Producers, Events, Social and Finance, the Sr. Campaign Manager for Awards plans the overall campaign structure and develops the timeline and delivery approach across disciplines, guiding production activities and creative asset development to align with title marketing strategies.
· Manage all operational aspects of a campaign including workflow, timelines, asset development and budgets.
· Determine resources and execute project development, conveying direction to internal and external creative team ensuring Brand guidelines and strategic goals are met and obtain necessary approvals.
· Communicate regularly with the strategy and creative teams to establish campaign production priorities, milestones, and deadlines.
· Ensure team establishes and maintains appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget.
· Oversee and track creative budget, negotiate costs, and develop budget efficiencies
· Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems; and consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues and budget implications.
· Experience managing and delivering assets to external partners a must.
Experience / Skills
· 4+ years relevant experience producing and managing 360° marketing campaigns (print, digital, social, broadcast/video) at a creative agency, network or studio as a project manager or creative producer.
· Knowledge of creative workflow within a marketing, production company, or digital creative department and working with Project Management software to manage the life of a job (open job numbers, input milestones, track approval flow, etc.).
· Experience leading process improvements and/or operations tool implementations.
· Exposure to the Movies marketing campaigns is preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Expert organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage personal workload and that of the campaign team.
· Pro-active self-starter and able to build relationship.
· The ability to stay calm in the midst shifting priorities and problem-solving is essential to this role.
· Understanding of digital file and folder management systems. DAM (Digital Asset Management) experience a plus.
· Video production experience a plus (i.e. trailers, :30s, sizzle reels, etc.) and Print production experience (on-press experience, print specs, working knowledge of media plans) a plus.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Age.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Amazon Prime Video
Our mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. This is what unites Amazonians across teams and geographies as we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time.