Advanced Systems Group, LLC
Advanced Systems Group LLC provides engineering, systems integration, training and support to the media, broadcast, film and corporate video markets.
We’re looking to add a Network Engineer role to our East coast team. The Network Engineer position will require the self-discipline to work primarily in the field with our customers on both Sales and Professional Services efforts.
Experience / Skills
Skills & Proficiencies
● 4-6 years experience as an IT or Network Administrator
● Expert in permissions, network design, storage and compute
● Kubernetes, VMWare container orchestration and networking experience
● IT experience within a media company strongly preferred but not required
● Storage proficiency preferred (Isilon, Qumulo, NetApp, Pure)
● Experience with firewalls, routers, network & fiber switches and monitoring
systems (Arista, Mellanox, Cisco, Brocade)
● Active and Open Directory implementation and administration experience
● Experience with wide range of networking technologies emphasis on software
● Autocad/Visio/Omnigraffle proficiency preferred
● Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
● Professional, customer friendly attitude
● Can operate independently as well as part of a team
● Post-production technology and workflow knowledge
● Cisco, Mellanox and Arista Certifications
● Dell/EMC Certification
● Windows & Linux (RHCSA) Certification
● Other certs welcome.