Position Overview: The Louisville Bats Baseball Club, Triple-A affiliate of the Cincinnati Reds, is seeking an In-Game Entertainment Staff. This is a part-time seasonal position reporting to the Manager of Game Entertainment. The promotional staff is responsible for assisting with all entertainment at the game, from the moment the guests walk in the front gates to the entertainment between innings. This includes everything from dancing on the dugout, assisting hosts, picking contestants, executing all in-game activation and assisting the mascot. The In-Game Entertainment Staff is expected to have a positive and outgoing attitude and be able to work diligently.
· Prepare and execute all in-game promotions at all Bats home games.
· Assist with pre-game and post-game events (National Anthems, First Pitches, Starting Lineups, Kids Run the Bases).
· Maintain positive fan engagement and a helpful attitude to all guests.
· Independently execute all tasks that are given.
· A team-orientated individual that is outgoing and is able to connect with fans
Experience / Skills
· Experience in live entertainment (cheer, theater, etc.) preferred but not necessary
· Must be able to work most, if not all Bats home games.
· Must be able to work weekdays and weekends
· Must arrive 1 hour prior to doors opening
· Must have reliable transportation
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Must have the ability to follow instructions and make decisions
· General knowledge of Bats Baseball
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.