Galati Yacht Sales is a leader in the marine industry with over 150 employees. We have been committed to exceeding the expectations of our customers since 1970. We have 10 locations throughout the Gulf Coast including Costa Rica and Mexico. We offer competitive wages, benefits, 401(k) and more. DFW & EOE.
Galati Yacht Sales is seeking a full time Videographer/Content Creator out of our Anna Maria, FL location. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the role will be responsible for shooting and producing video and photo content, including several regularly produced video projects such as video walk-thrus, virtual tours, promotional pieces and event coverage. Additionally, motion graphics skills will be utilized to enrich video content.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Support the company’s marketing goals and efforts
• Lead, execute and report progress on multiple video, photo and motion graphics projects simultaneously
• Manage pre and post production project components (i.e., storyboarding, script writing, voice over talent, etc.)
• Create compelling stories through our products, people and events
• Shoot, edit and produce regular and recurring video projects while offering innovative ideas for new video content
• Work quickly in order to get relevant content on web site and social media channels
• Attend live interviews, events, etc. (on-site and off-site) to capture content
• Coordinate and manage internal photoshoots for headshots, events, blog content, etc.
• Coordinate all scheduling with captains and yacht brokers for their video/photography appointments
• Collaborate closely and effectively with team members daily, both on-site and remote
• Provide project status reports at regularly scheduled checkpoints with manager
• Stay up-to-date on key technology, marketing, and industry trends
Experience / Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in film, marketing, graphic design or similar college degree (experience can be substituted for education)
• Robust Portfolio demonstrating a variety of work in videography and motion graphics
• FAA Licensed Drone Operator
• Proficiency in Mac and PC operating systems
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Final Cut Pro,, After Effects and Photoshop
• Exceptional time management skills with the ability to prioritize shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Graphic and web design skills a plus
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong attention to detail, communication, and a positive attitude that is enthusiastic about our mission of serving our customers
• Comfortable jumping into action to capture great content
• An ability to handle constructive criticism
• Ability to travel between locations in Florida
• A willingness to work in a small but growing team environment
Portfolio or link to electronic samples of design work required for consideration
About Galati Yacht Sales
Galati Yacht Sales is a leader in the marine industry with over 150 employees. We have been committed to exceeding the expectations of our customers since 1970. We have 12 locations throughout the Gulf Coast including Costa Rica and Mexico. We offer competitive wages, benefits, 401(k) and more.