Video Editor, NYC
Jewish National Fund is hiring a full-time Video Editor to join our New York City team. The primary role of the Video Editor will be to support the Marketing Department’s video needs. This role will require self-sufficiency, strong communication skills and timeline management.
• The creative execution and development of all marketing videos.
• Collaborate with Creative, Marketing and Executive teams to execute content, strategies and directions.
• Ensure all video adheres to brand guidelines.
• Manage, store and organize digital assets
• Manage workflows and timelines
• Researching, identifying and curating content from existing library
• Editing social stories and cutdowns
• Contributing to creative team brainstorms and content goals
• Track deliverables through post-production
• Assist with edit strategy
• Assure final deliverables are platform and format ready
• Add music, dialogue, graphics, visual effects and sound to increase the quality of each video when needed.
• Basic videographer/camera skills are a plus
Character traits should include but not be limited to.
• Student of their trade: stays up to date with current trends and technologies
• Self-starter: Candidate takes personal responsibility to overcome any challenges with sophisticated solutions.
• Exceptional technical skills, Premiere, After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite & Final Cut Pro
Please submit resume, portfolio and reel.