Freelance Broadcast Motion Graphics Designer
Los Angeles, California (Allows Telecommuting)
1,500.00 — 3,000.00 per week
7ate9 Entertainment is looking for a talented, fast and collaborative motion graphic designer/animator to work with our production team. This non union role will work with our creative leads to create slick show graphics and toolkits for a non-union hour-long competition reality show special.
We are looking for top-level professional who can create/ design the look of the overall package as well as build all the elements. Designer should be quick to adapt to changes in design and direction and still maintain a high level of execution in a fast-paced environment. This ideal candidate will have the perfect blend of design and animation chops paired with a highly creative approach from start to finish.
Creative Look of the graphics:
Holiday fairytale magic meets pro sports on-screen graphics
Type of employment
Freelance, contract, work for hire
In studio or remote
• Design show package overall look
• Create 3D motion graphic elements from 2D assets
• Create animation and motion graphics toolkits as part of the show deliverables
• Self-starter from concept to execution
• Provide ideas and solutions to creative problems of representing information into an engaging graphic form
• Ability to work and create independently, but also interpret, execute and improve upon other team members concepts and ideas
• Develop templates and maintain asset libraries for future use
• Understands motion tracking to add depth to graphic visuals to live action content
Experience / Skills
• Sports graphics Experience a major plus
• Reality Competition show graphics Experience a plus
• Fantasy VFX work a plus
• After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator are essential
• Experience with 3D software including Maya, 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, Blender is a plus
• Experience with Motion Tracking software including Mocha is a plus.
• Strong communication and time management skills
• Urge to continually expand repertoire by learning new software and techniques
• At least 4 years of video/motion graphics experience in a web, broadcast post production house
• Strong typography, composition and storytelling abilities
• Experience with compositing, multi-pass renders a plus
About 7ate9 Entertainment
7ate9 Entertainment is the IP creator and Emmy Award-winning creative think-tank and studio known for partnering with Disney, Nickelodeon, and Netflix to create inspiring kids’ and family content. For over 23 years, 7ate9 has made kids and families happy all over the world with our awesome, high-quality, aspirational content. Our passion is to create unique, funny, uplifting modern content for audiences everywhere.