We are seeking an experienced Production Coordinator to assist in the production of live corporate events, live online broadcasts, video production, and various other branding and marketing initiatives for our growing client base on a full-time basis. The position will be 100% remote until the pandemic subsides and eventually we'll return to a 3-day/week in-office schedule in our Burbank Media Center building within steps of the Warner Brothers and Disney lots.
You will join a highly accomplished Creative and Production team. We're seeking someone with the right 'chemistry' so your positive attitude, intellect, sense of humor, and attention to detail will be key. Our company is distinguished by its exceptional Client service and, as such, you will enjoy a key role in support of a range of interesting and exciting initiatives for our Fortune 100 customers.
This full-time position is offered with a highly competitive salary (commensurate with industry experience), performance bonus, health care, and full benefits package. Domestic, and potentially International, travel is anticipated with appropriate advance notice.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Working directly with clients and Account Managers to drive production timelines
• Brainstorming with creative teams to provide realistic solutions while maintaining the creative integrity of projects
• Assisting in the preparation of creative, financial and logistical documents including recommendations for clients
• Building, managing and reconciling production budgets
• Managing freelance and contract video crews, editors, and art directors
• Managing staff and crew travel costs and logistics
• Negotiating crew and vendor contracts
• Overseeing onsite production personnel
• Performing as onsite liaison with client, as required
Experience / Skills
Experience with overall event pre-production, production, execution, creative problem solving and event wrap-up. It will be necessary to have prior video production experience. Your skills set will include being:
• Responsible, organized, and communicative
• Proactive, self-driven, and enthusiastic
• Experienced in constructing/managing multi-million dollar production budgets
• Highly proficient in software including: MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, etc.), Apple Keynote, and all Cloud-based storage platforms.
About Creative Design Group, Inc.
Full service, marketing, public relations, and training agency serving our Fortune 100 clients.